Are you a Nashville small business owner that needs help honing your email marketing campaign and building a larger contact list? Do you need help improving your email campaign’s open rate or click-through rate? John Mann SEO Consulting will gladly introduce your staff to popular email marketing interfaces such as Constant Contact and MailChimp. Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective and action-oriented marketing practices available to small businesses. It also gives your company the ability to maintain close contact with your closest partnerships and customers and in a very personal manner. It’s important that your brand remains fresh in your customer's mind at all times.
One of the first questions we’re asked regarding email marketing campaigns is how much do they cost to maintain? The costs for using both MailChimp and Constant Contact depend on the number of email addresses you have saved to your contact list. To find the monthly cost of an email marketing campaign with MailChimp, visit mailchimp.com/pricing and type in the number of contacts you currently have. Businesses with fewer than 2,000 contacts will be able to utilize MailChimp free of charge. There are two packages available for business owners that use Constant Contact. One package is a basic package called “Email” and the other is a premium package called “Email Plus”. To view the pricing for Constant Contact, visit constantcontact.com/pricing.
Are you still on the fence about whether or not to begin an email marketing campaign for your business? Consider some of these important email marketing statistics.
- According to HubSpot, email marketing leads to a conversion three times more often than social media marketing.
- Nearly 80% of retail professionals suggest that email marketing is the best source for customer retention.
- 3 out of 4 millenials prefer email as their primary method of business-related communications.
- According to Campaign Monitor, every $1 spent on email marketing yields a return of $44.
- Between 2016 and 2020, the number of email users in the United States is expected to grow by 10 million people and will exceed 250 million people.
- According to Constant Contact, more than 60% of consumers enjoy receive promotional emails every week. Nearly 40% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails more than once per week.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
John Mann SEO Consulting is ready to help your business build an email marketing campaign that will provide an excellent return on investment, help build brand awareness and generate more conversions for your business. To schedule your free consultation, please give us a call at 615-491-9819 or complete an inquiry contact form.