John Mann SEO Consulting is a Nashville SEO company that is passionate about helping small business owners and entrepreneurs tailor an effective SEO strategy that fits their business objectives. The first step is always the SEO audit which is provided free of charge to all clients that inquire about our SEO services. Some of the most important aspects o the SEO audit will include learning more about the SEO strategies your brand has already completed, analyzing current traffic data Google Analytics, checking for broken links in Google Search Console, checking for server and crawl issues in Google Search Console, analyzing the SEO strategies your competition is currently using, checking that your website's pages are properly titled and meta descriptions are present, and checking for duplicate content. The typical SEO campaign will be divided into two main areas; on-site SEO and off-site SEO.
Some of the most important aspects of on-site SEO include making sure
- The website’s pages are properly titled and optimized for local or national search.
- Pages within the website are properly interlinked to allow users to easily navigate the website.
- The website’s images are properly optimized for search engines.
- The website’s 404 pages are properly redirected to new existing pages.
- Broken links within the website are deleted or redirected.
- The website is mobile-friendly and loading at an optimal speed for readers.
- The website is using schema markup properly.
- The website’s links are using the correct structure.
- The content on each web page is thorough and exceeds 500 words if possible.
- The content contains no spelling errors and inaccurate information is deleted.
Some of the most important aspects of off-site SEO include
- Link building campaigns.
- Strategically posting your content to social media and other closely related communities.
- Building citation listings for local SEO (Yelp, Yellow Pages, Manta, etc.) and deleting inaccurate or duplicate citation listings.
- Responsive reputation management on platforms such as Google Business and Yelp.
- Off-site content creation (Youtube videos, guest blogging, etc.)
- Conducting keyword research.
- Conducting audits and analysis' of your competitor's websites.
- Creating links with strategic anchor text.
- Deleting spammy links from untrustworthy websites that are currently linking to your website.
- Writing press releases with links to your website.
- Avoiding “black hat SEO techniques”.
Search engine optimization is always evolving and there are no overnight successes. It is an effort that must be continued and practiced for the entire duration of your website’s lifespan. Businesses that follow textbook SEO practices stay at the top of the search results while those that don’t fall to the bottom. Learning search engine optimization can be overwhelming to business owners. But as long as businesses produce original and helpful content that readers find useful and continuously build new links to their website, the results will come.
Nashville, Tennessee has one of the healthiest and most robust economies in the United States. There is a lot of money to be made for area businesses that are able to build a strong digital presence and increase their online visibility. Are you a small business in Nashville, Brentwood or Franklin in need of an experienced SEO consultant? John Mann SEO Consulting would love to help. To inquire about our SEO services, please complete our contact form or give us a call at 615-491-9819.